Friday, March 25, 2011

Go Western Day

I love Go Western Day! Ellie has participated in it for the last 3 years. Last year I actually bought her an outfit specifically for that day. Well, that and the rodeo, but then I forgot to dress her in it for the rodeo. Oh well.
This year, I was not spending any money. She already had the hat from last year's trip to the rodeo and we borrowed some boots from Aidyn. As for Jack, I put him in a pair of hand-me-down boots from Kolby. I tried them on him yesterday and it was so funny. At first, he was scared to walk so he would hold onto the wall, but after a few seconds he was stomping around in them and threw a fit when I took them off him! The kid loves shoes. This morning he kept trying to walk around in Tom's running shoes. He would manage a step or two before tripping and then he would yell and throw the shoes a few feet. And, of course, he would then do the whole thing over again. I got tired of it after a few times so I took the shoes from him....which led to an even bigger fit until I found something bright and shiny to distract him with. Babies.

2 comments:

Elise said...

Your kids are so darn cute!!! You do such a great job with them! Thanks for your comment on my blog. I love comments, but I don't post very much - so my blog hasn't been very interesting!! I'm counting down to summer too!!! Good luck!

Dianna said...

I like how back in 2008 Ellie is throwing gang signs!!! TEE HEE!