I have been living in my current home for 1 1/2 years now and my dining room has remained empty that entire time. I have been biding my time, waiting to find a great deal on a table that fits my selective criteria (black, simple, NO glass). Finally, I enlisted the help of a friend who is notorious for finding amazing deals. Within a week, she found me the perfect set for a steal of a deal. Tom was not as thrilled. He didn't want to spend his limited free time moving a solid wood table, 6 chairs, and a china cabinet. Luckily for me, I have brothers. I asked the two Daniels and they managed to fit the entire haul in Daniel's van. I am so happy to finally have furnitire in that space! And the guy I bought it from even emailed me today to tell me what great guys my brothers are. I know.
1 comment:
really pretty!
Post a Comment