Monday, February 24, 2014

Weekend recap

This was one of those crazy busy weekends. Saturday morning I woke up early so I could make sandwiches for 40 people. Then, I went up to the church to set up for a Mother/Daughter Spa Day activity that I was helping put on for the 8-11 year old girls.

After it was over and I had finished cleaning up, I rushed home so I could watch my sister's kids while she celebrated her birthday. The weather was awesome so we spent much of our time outdoors.


Sunday was the normal three hours of church and then the family all got together in the evening to celebrate Dianna's birthday some more. We'd already had a Pickleball Party with some of her friends on Wednesday night to celebrate. In my family, birthdays are a big deal. I think because when you are one of 7 kids, it is one of those very few times where you can be singled out and feel special. That's why, even as adults, we like to drag out our birthdays for as long as possible!
Happy birthday to the coolest girl I know!



No comments: