Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Come and play

Ellie is into everything these days. She learned how to climb up on the computer chair and as soon as we make the mistake of leaving the door open, she is in there and pounding away on the keyboard. No big deal, except the chair is a rolling one and I just know she will hurt herself (kind of like those times where she went head first off the bed, the couch, and the Kohls' shopping cart).

She has also learned how to turn the computer and the TV on and off. She is really into Signing Time lately. We DVR it so we have like 15 episodes stored and she will go to the TV, turn the power on, and stand in front of it singing ("ahhhhhhhhh") and waving her little hands about (thinking she is signing) until we load the show for her. I find it ridiculously adorable when she does that. Not so adorable is the fact that I go around with the songs stuck in my head all freaking day. It's signing time with Alex and Leah, Come and play!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm, I've never heard of that, but I'm setting my DVR! Jenna has learned how to sign for "more" when she's eating. I don't think she needs to learn to say when she's finished, because she'd eat all day if we'd let her!

betsy said...

i never heard of that show either so i checked out their website, they dont broadcast it in cleveland, nuts! sounds like a good one though!