In the past month, I have been asked 4 times if I was pregnant. I have taken to wearing those empire waist/baby doll type shirts that are so popular now because I liked how they hid the muffin top. Apparently, they don't hide so well. But, still, who asks someone if they are pregnant???
As an update to yesterday's random post...no, I did not use the ground turkey. I smelled it, but then I realized that I have never actually smelled fresh ground turkey so I wouldn't even know what bad ground meat smelled like. So then I tossed it in the garbage, but forgot to take the garbage out so I am sure my kitchen is smelling like daisies right about now.
Have a great weekend, y'all!
4 comments:
Those shirts are so cute--I am tempted to wear them for the same reason you do, but I hesitate for the same reason also. I do always think they look like maternity shirts, no matter who wears them. But you're right--never ask someone if she's pregnant! I think when you have a one-year-old, people assume (though I don't know WHY) that you're going to start trying for #2.
I also love those shirts, but I know that I will get asked the same question! HA! Not ready for that one!
I Have to admit I have no idea what those shirts are but then again I don't make much of a fashion statement..lol *sigh* who asks someone if they are pregnant.. lol
My pat answer to that question was always yes, baby due in May! Let them wonder what happened when June rolls along!
Flusi
Post a Comment