Thursday, June 07, 2007

Question of the day

If I took ground turkey out of the freezer and put it into the fridge on Sunday night, how sick will we all get if I use it for tacos tonight?

4 comments:

Tonya said...

Hmm thats a good question. I am the type to open it and if it smells alright I go for it.. lol

Becca said...

I'm weird about meat, I probably wouldn't eat it but that's just me. I'd probably smell it too and if it smells okay then go for it!!

Becca said...

Okay I'm an idiot. I just realized that was from yesterday. Well did you eat it?? Are ya feeling okay?

Dianna said...

I think I would have used it b/c if you pulled it out of the freezer Sunday night and it went straight into the fride then it probably didn't dethaw until late Monday. So, then it is only a couple days and I believe ground beef last like 3-4 days in the fridge. Future reference- at the back of Jeannine's cook book she has fridge life for the food. I use that a lot! What did you end up doing?