Yesterday we went to dinner at a Japanese sushi place to celebrate Tom's dad's birthday. As soon as I said the word "outside," Ellie was at the door and raring to go. She recently figured out the doorknobs open doors and she cannot wait until she is tall enough to work them (I myself am dreading the day. Did I ever tell you about the time I was babysitting and the child somehow escaped outdoors and locked himself in his father's truck? Naked?).
I am not a big fan of seafood/sushi, but the stuff I did try was actually good. Ellie was starving as always. While we were waiting for the food to arrive, she snagged my lemon from my water and started gnawing on it. I expected her to make a face and drop it, but she loved it! She got really mad at me when I took it from her because she was eating the peel. Anyway, she really is her father's child because she totally loved the sushi, too.

5 comments:
I'm jealous....I LOVE sushi!! Ellie seems to be a little better behaved than Korley at restaurants--we can't go anywhere with her!
I love the pic of her trying to get out the door! Ava is obsessed with trying to get outside too. I guess I'm just glad that we don't have french door handles in my house, or it would all be over!!
that is too cute :) and OMG GAG @ the sushi.. I cannot imagine eating that.. lol
How on Earth do you keep her from throwing that little plate on the ground???
Chas,
She is so in love with food that she doesn't notice anything else. But, yeah, once the food is gone the plate is on the floor :)
Post a Comment