Friday, June 15, 2007

Mucho Ellie time

I stayed home with Ellie the past two days because Tom had to go to Dallas for some coaching conference. I have LOVED being a SAHM. It rocks. Today, Ellie and I went over to Kolby's house to play. Sabrina is such an awesome mother. She juggles Kolby and baby Olivia like a pro (am now visualizing Sabrina literally juggling Kolby and Olivia - she is much too tiny to do that).

I forgot to pack a swimsuit for Ellie so she was all white-trash baby in a swim diaper. Her face was recently ravaged by mosquitoes. At one point, her left eye was partially swollen shut because of it. Stupid mosquitoes.

Thanks for all your suggestions about the long car ride. I like the idea about getting new (cheap!) toys for her for the trip. Also, I think DVDs and snacks are a must!

1 comment:

Tonya said...

aww such cute pics! poor baby with the bites.. that seriously sucks!