I would try a bleach wipe too. I never have any luck getting the spaghetti stains out of white bowls, so I don't know how much help I would be!! :-) I'm still cracking up at this. I think this is the 4th time I've been to your website today.
LOL!! That is so funny, Holly! You can use the magic erasers! I just make sure that I wash it really well after in HOT water! It gets sauce out of mine:) GOod luck with that:)
8 comments:
Holly, I don't even know what to say! I thought I let Ava make a mess but this takes it to a whole new level. How funny...what was she eating??
I think mini raviolis in red meat sauce. This is what happens when Tom feeds her.
Any suggestions on how to get the high chair tray looking white again?
Wow! She did that all herself? That's pretty impressive! :)
That is hilarious!! I'd say that meal was a hit!
I think you can use bleach or a bleach wipe on the high chair tray to get it white again.
I would try a bleach wipe too. I never have any luck getting the spaghetti stains out of white bowls, so I don't know how much help I would be!! :-) I'm still cracking up at this. I think this is the 4th time I've been to your website today.
LOL!! That is so funny, Holly! You can use the magic erasers! I just make sure that I wash it really well after in HOT water! It gets sauce out of mine:) GOod luck with that:)
OMG.. that is hilarious!!
Ack! That is too funny!! We've had many days like that at my house too. My husband always says she looks like she got into a bottle of self tanner.
Post a Comment