- We have family pictures this weekend. I have no idea what we are wearing or what the color scheme is. When you are spending this much money, the pressure is on to make them good.
- Jack's babysitter can't drive him home from preschool so I have another mom doing it. Problem is, she keeps not being able to do it. The logistics of this are driving me crazy, but I am still loving our new childcare arrangement.
- Saturdays are my cleaning day, but we have been gone the past several Saturdays. My house is a disaster and it stresses me out. I just need a Saturday at home to blast some music and knock this mess out.
- Ellie's school had a book fair tonight. The checkout line was crazy long so I told her to go pick out two books while I waited in line. She picked a book about sharks and a Minecraft book. I kind of wish I had perused the books with her and steered her in a different direction. I hate Minecraft.
My brain is boring. Hopefully I will have something to write about tomorrow...
No comments:
Post a Comment