Sam was conspicuously absent from today's #sundaybest picture. He woke up breathing like Darth Vadar so I made the executive decision to leave him home with Tom. Anything not to have to deal with him at church, right? Unfortunately, Sam continued to get worse throughout the day. Tom took Ellie and Jack to his mom's house to celebrate his sister's birthday and I stayed home with the Wheezer. At one point, he was just lying on the floor, not moving. I kind of freaked out. I was debating whether or not to take him to one of those Urgent Care places, but I had never been to the ER or Urgent Care and I had no idea where to go! I was texting and calling everybody for advice. I like to think I am a level-headed person most of the time, but when my kids are sick, I get a little crazy. Good thing they don't get sick very often.
No comments:
Post a Comment