Friday, November 07, 2014
SOS
Sam goes to bed by 6pm every night. So, when Tom told me dinner with his team was at 7:45, I opted out thinking I would hang back at the hotel and get the kids in bed. For those who have yet to experience it, I can't even begin to describe how awful it is to be trapped in a hotel room with a toddler who won't sleep. I can't let him cry it out because I don't want to disturb the neighbors. I can't let him roam free because he can open the bathroom door and he keeps playing with the toilet and/or toilet paper. It is over 3 hours past his bedtime and it is like he is possessed. Even Ellie and Jack gave up and passed out an hour ago. I'm not gonna lie, tears have been shed and unkind words have been spoken. Tom's team better kill it tomorrow at the state meet to make this trip worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment