Jack's preschool teacher emailed this picture of the kids in their costumes from last week's costume parade. I couldn't help but notice how Jack stands out all front and center in his Spider-Man costume. It is kind of fitting...all three of my children have such STRONG personalities. So strong that sometimes, like tonight, I need to escape to my back porch and take deep, cleansing breaths and imagine that I am somewhere else.
Moving on, Jack and Sam are doing AWESOME with the new babysitter. Once again, I am reminded to trust my gut. I always had an uneasy feeling about our previous situation and now that I see how relieved and happy Jack is about going to the new place, well, I feel guilty that I didn't change sooner. Lesson learned. But I do feel so much better dropping them off in the mornings.
No comments:
Post a Comment