Tuesday, June 19, 2007

So hot

Our air conditioning went out Sunday morning. No air conditioning in Texas is a very bad thing. First thing Monday morning, I was on the phone with the AC people. The soonest they could come out was Tuesday from 3-7. I tried using the baby thing to get them out sooner, but apparently they don't care if my baby's hair is sticking to her forehead in sweaty masses. So, last night we abandoned ship and went to stay at Daniel and Sabrina's house. Ellie was so happy to wake up in Kolby's playroom this morning. As much as I enjoyed hanging out with Dan and Sabs last night, I am really, really hoping that our air conditioning gets fixed today. And that it doesn't cost a million dollars.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay I totally feel bad for you! Ac is a must! I am a total wuss and I like babies cool and calm! Thank goodness for family near by!

Becca said...

Oh god bless your heart. Yes AC is a must. We're in KY so not the same kind of hot you all have in Texas, but we have a butt load of humidity to go along with is. Keeping my fingers crossed it's fixed when you get home!

Tonya said...

Oh man I sure hope it gets fixed for you... I imagine that heat is horrible!