- Now gives kisses on command. And they are no longer open mouthed, but begin close mouthed with the appropriate smacking noise
- Points to and says body parts (eyes, nose, toes)
- Points to on command, but does not say (mouth, ears, teeth, tongue)
- Imitates lots of things (like blowing air on face and "shhh"ing)
- Now is understanding us when we speak (freaked me out when I told her to get me a diaper and she actually did it)
Hmmm, she is doing lots more new things, but cannot think of them now. This new toddler-child of mine is constantly amazing me.
Off topic. Tom and I got new phones yesterday and today we downloaded ring tones. Without consulting each other, we both downloaded the exact same ring tone (guitar intro to Sweet Child O Mine). We have always maintained separate ring tones so we know whose phone is ringing. Now we are battling it out for who gets to keep the ring tone. I will win this one. Tom will just have to go back to Yellow Ledbetter.
1 comment:
I just did a post like this too! I don't even know where Ava's baby book is right now! She really is growing up, and she's so beutiful and bright. Hope you all had a good weekend :-)
Post a Comment