Monday, June 25, 2007

Urban cowgirl

My pal, Stephanie, invited Tom, Ellie, and I over for green tacos on Saturday night. Since she lives near Montrose, the plan was to walk over to the, um, parade after dinner. Of course, I had to dress Ellie in an outfit that I deemed parade-worthy. We never did actually go to the parade because it started too late for our little one. But I have a feeling that Ellie would not have been the only one wearing hot pink cowboy boots.

5 comments:

betsy said...

Those boots are GREAT! Did you get those @ Target? LOVE! Ellie makes a cute little cowgirl! Yee haw!

Becca said...

Ok, I have to know where you got those boots. Those are too cute! And she is a picture perfect cowgirl.

Wendy said...

love those boots:)

Dianna said...

She looks so adorable in her cowgirl outfit. I love it!

Texasholly said...

The boots are from Target. 50% off. Such a great deal!