Wednesday, April 01, 2015

Home-style partying

 We celebrated Sam's birthday last night with some pizza, breadsticks, and cookie cake.  I really don't thing Sam understands the concept of birthdays, but he enjoyed the singing. And the food.  I love this picture because it shows how protective Ellie and Jack are of Sam. 
They are seriously always watching out for him.  I think part of it is that they don't trust my parenting skills, but whatever.  I also have several pictures in a row of them making faces which I failed to notice as I was taking the picture. What a bunch of weirdos.
 
 
Since today is Sam's actual birthday, I wanted to acknowledge it in some way, but my creativity and time is seriously limited at 6am.  So, they had a healthy breakfast of donut cake.


Ellie and Jack have swim clinic this afternoon so I think I am going to go pick up some cookies to share with our little friends poolside to continue the celebrating.  And, because y'all know how I like to drag out birthdays, we are doing the big family party on Easter Sunday for both Ellie and Sam. Party on.

No comments: