Saturday, April 18, 2015

Relaxing and ignoring the 6 kids running wild

I am having a lazy Saturday. Lazy, even though I have 3 extra kids in addition to my own 3 who stayed up late and woke up ridiculously early. All games were cancelled this weekend due to rainy weather so we are all still in our pajamas and the kids are destroying the house and I am staying surprisingly zen about the whole thing. My kids love having their cousins around. They are so fortunate to live in the same neighborhood as so many of their cousins. 

I was a little crazy last week. And then I finally went and refilled my thyroid medication Friday morning and realized that going a week without it probably wasn't wise. 

I booked our hotel for our annual New Orleans trip and even though it isn't until the very end of July, I am really looking forward to getting away with my Tom. I need a vacation. Don't get me wrong, I am really looking forward to our cruise in 6 weeks which I know will be a blast, but with the kids and my entire family along, I don't know how relaxing it will be.  Either way, I am ready for a vacation, but for now I will just sit here and enjoy my lazy Saturday. 

No comments: