Friday, April 10, 2015

A Thursday

Yesterday I took a half day from work and went to Jack's preschool for the Mother's Day Tea.  They do such a cute job and Jack was so happy to see me. He had made me this bracelet from ribbon with a flower glued to it and then we did a craft together. Afterwards, we went to this cute cafe they have in the school for our luncheon.


Then, I took Jack up to the elementary school to register him for kindergarten.  It was kind of anticlimactic for Jack since it was just a lot of waiting in lines and filling out paperwork.

Tom had a track meet that evening so I took the kids to their practices.  I was trying to keep Sam entertained by letting him wear Jack's helmet (he called it a "hat"), but when it was time for Jack to bat he took his helmet back from Sam. Sam followed Jack back onto the field, screaming bloody murder, and I had to drag him off.  At least the picture I got before the fit was cute.

Ellie and I were talking before she went to bed and she asked me to take a selfie with her. She told me to post it with the caption along the lines of, "This is how crazy Sam makes us when he throws his fits."

No comments: